- What is a family membership?
A family membership is a discounted membership type that PBC offers that includes a married couple and up to Four (4) of their dependents (immediate family only).
- What is a spouse membership?
A spouse membership is a discounted membership type that PBC offers for a married couple. Please be prepared to show a valid Driver’s License for both people.
- What is a junior membership?
A junior membership is for people under 18 years of age.
- What is an adult membership?
An adult membership is for people 18 years of age and older.
- What is a senior membership?
A senior membership is for people 65 years of age and older.
- What is a Buddy membership?
A Buddy membership. (2)- Plus people.
- What is a Monthly membership?
A Monthly membership is for any person that would like to play for (30) days (UNLIMITED). All ages available.
- What is a Daily Drop In?
A Daily Drop in is for any person that would like to play for only (1) day only. All ages available.
- Is the initiation fee for membership refundable?
No, the initiation fee/Monthly fees for membership are not refundable.
- As a member, may I bring in guests with me?
Yes, your guests (non-members) are allowed entry anytime at which time they would pay the drop-in fee for the day to use the courts.
- Can I put my membership on hold, for any reason?
Sorry, All PBC memberships are NON-CANCELLABLE. And are required to pay monthly fees.
- How do I cancel my membership?
See Terms and Conditions page about cancellation
FREE COACHING CLINIC ON SUNDAYS
The 1st Sunday of each month. We provided a
FREE ADULT COACHING CLINIC FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS ONLY
from 1:30pm to 2:30pm (must have your own equipment/gym attire needed)
Non-Members are required to pay the Drop In fee.
Please feel free to contact us at 503-640-8659/Or Email us RC@portlandbadmintonclub.com If you have any questions